Sweet Valentine Day and the winner




Sweet sweet Valentine Day to all of my readers. Do you celebrate it? I don't. But I couldn't resist to treating myself and my loved ones with those beautiful and most delicious cakes. ok, I didn't bake them, they were a treat from a well known and admired cafe Al Porto in Lugano. They are as good as they look, trust me on that!

Back to business. Today we announce the winner of the giveaway with Friendly toys. First of all thank you so much for participating!  and here is the lucky reader... Ah, I used random.org to choose one of the lucky comment and it is

Renata, please contact me and we will arrange how you can get your preferred toy - wooden toy plane.

And meanwhile we were admiring their work, Friendly toys presented one more creation - wooden pirate. Isn't it cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment