Wedding photography * Lugano

I've been silent for a while working hard on a new project. It's been in the back of our minds for quite a while and this spring me and my dear friend Jolie decided to go ahead and form a partnership in wedding photography. We decided to keep separate identities as photographers and join the best we have for wedding photography. So with this post I present you libellula weddings. Libellula is an italian word and means a dragonfly in English. To us it represents the romantic feel of the wedding - something light and airy. Have a look at our website and let us know what you think.

Big thanks goes to our wonderful couples who trusted us and allowed us document their special day our first season. Sara and Stefano were more than fantastic. Even though the morning of their special day started with a heavy rain, I believe endless jokes and laughter cleared out the sky and we even had some sun.



Viktorija and Tomas are so young and so in love. Their wedding took place in a beautiful town Trakai, Lithuania and was a great mix between traditional and modern wedding. Watch Libellula's website for more.


Federica and Maurizio had a wonderful addition to their wedding day - christening ceremony of their baby. Needless to say, she was my favorite model and was a really good girl, and the moment I'm sharing is more an exeption


And one more. My best wedding photo ever, purely for personal reasons - it's my grandpa and it's my sister's wedding


ok, one more from that same wedding. Once again, purely personal reasons. I guess you can recognise the main character




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment